If you are or were a Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (“Massachusetts DCF”) consumer and seek your personal records or the personal records of your client(s), you must contact the Massachusetts DCF area office that serviced or is servicing the matter.

Your request must be signed and should include your name, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number, a description of the information you are seeking and the mailing address at which you would like to receive your records.

Attorneys or other advocates must submit a letter request, which specifically states that the advocate is authorized to act on behalf of the client, and an authorization to release information signed by the client.

For a list of Massachusetts DCF’s area offices please visit the following link: