- The Patrick/Murray Administration filed changes to Emergency Assistance Regulation 106 CMR 309. These changes are slated to take effect on April 17th. This chart outlines the process by which these regulations were changed.
- A Report of the Policy Academy on Family Homelessness - the report and plan was adopted by the Mass. Interagency Council on Housing and Homelessness.
- Addressing needs, leveraging families' strengths.
- This Update focuses on homelessness among the extremely low-income households served by the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA).
- Cost of home ownership and renting in Massachusetts
- Excerpted from "Ending Family Homelessness Background Paper" by Alan Clayton-Matthews and Randall Wilson February 11, 2003
- A Proposal for a Public/Private Strike Force to Address Family Homelessness in the Commonwealth: The mission of the One Family Campaign, sponsored by The Paul and Phyllis Fireman Charitable Foundation, is to address family homelessness by promoting family selfsufficiency.
- Most homeless adults use emergency shelter beds and services that are funded by the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) but also by the Departments of Veterans Services and Public Health.
- Massachusetts Housing and Shelter Alliance: Initiating Solutions to End Homelessness
- This brief is based on a new Urban Institute Press book, Helping America's Homeless: Emergency Shelter or Affordable Housing? by Urban Institute researchers Martha Burt, Laudan Y. Aron, and Edgar Lee, with Jesse Valente.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.