The bulleted items below describe the tables you will find in this Instant Topic report. Please read the "Report Notes" embedded in the report as well as additional general information found on the Data and Version Information page for more specific details regarding the data content of this report.
- Most Common Types of Birth Defects, Massachusetts: 2007 - 2010
- Prevalence of Birth Defects, Massachusetts: 2007 - 2010
- Pregnancy Outcomes: Birth Defect Cases Compared to Unaffected Live Births, Massachusetts: 2007 - 2010
- Most Common Defects by Maternal Age Group for Live Births, Massachusetts: 2007 - 2010
- Percentage of Birth Defect Cases by Severity Groups, Massachusetts: 2007 - 2010
- Percentage of Birth Defect Cases by Pattern and Etiology Groups, Massachusetts: 2007 - 2010
- Map of Massachusetts EOHHS-Designated Regions and Overall, Age-Adjusted Rate of Birth Defects, 2007 - 2010
- Frequency of Daily Multivitamin Use in the Month Prior Pregnancy by Socio-demographic Characteristics, Massachusetts, 2009
- Birth Defects in Massachusetts (RTF) file size 9MB
This information is provided by MassCHIP within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.