The bulleted items below describe the tables you will find in this Instant Topic report. Please read the "Report Notes" embedded in the report as well as additional general information found on the Data and Version Information page for more specific details regarding the data content of this report.
- Demographic Profile of Adults
- Percentage of Adults Who Have a Personal Health Care Provider
- Percentage of Adults Who Could Not See a Doctor Due to Cost
- Percentage of Adults with No Health Insurance
- Boston (RTF)
- Fall River (RTF)
- Lawrence (RTF)
- Lowell (RTF)
- New Bedford (RTF)
- Springfield (RTF)
- Worcester (RTF)
- The Community Health Network of Berkshire County, CHNA 1 (RTF)
- Upper Valley Health Web, CHNA 2 (RTF)
- Partnership for Health in Hampshire County, CHNA 3 (RTF)
- The Community Health Connection, CHNA 4 (RTF)
- South County Connects, CHNA 5 (RTF)
- Community Partners for Health, CHNA 6 (RTF)
- Community Health Coalition of Metrowest, CHNA 7 (RTF)
- Common Pathways, CHNA 8 (RTF)
- CHN of North Central Massachusetts, CHNA 9 (RTF)
- The Greater Lowell CHNA 10 (RTF)
- The Greater Lawrence CHNA 11 (RTF)
- The Greater Haverhill CHNA 12 (RTF)
- The North Shore CHN (Beverly/Gloucester Area), CHNA 13 (RTF)
- The North Shore CHN (Salem/Lynn Area), CHNA 14 (RTF)
- Northwest Suburban Health Alliance, CHNA 15 (RTF)
- North Suburban Health Alliance, CHNA 16 (RTF)
- The Greater Cambridge/Somerville CHNA 17 (RTF)
- West Suburban Health Network, CHNA 18 (RTF)
- Boston Alliance for Community Health, CHNA 19 (RTF)
- Blue Hills Community Health Alliance, CHNA 20 (RTF)
- CHN of Chicopee, Holyoke, Ludlow, Westfield, CHNA 21 (RTF)
- The Greater Brockton CHNA 22 (RTF)
- South Shore CHN, CHNA 23 (RTF)
- The Greater Attleboro-Taunton CHNA, CHNA 24 (RTF)
- Partners for Healthier Communities, CHNA 25 (RTF)
- Greater New Bedford CHN, CHNA 26 (RTF)
- Cape and Islands Health Network, CHNA 27 (RTF)
- EOHHS Region 1: Western Mass (RTF)
- EOHHS Region 2: Central Mass (RTF)
- EOHHS Region 3: Northeast (RTF)
- EOHHS Region 4: Metro West (RTF)
- EOHHS Region 5: Southeast (RTF)
- EOHHS Region 6: Boston Region (RTF)
This information is provided by MassCHIP within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.