The bulleted items below describe the tables you will find in this Instant Topic report. Please read the "Report Notes" embedded in the report as well as additional general information found on the Data and Version Information page for more specific details regarding the data content of this report.
- Worker Demographics and Employment Characteristics
- Percent Distribution of the Workforce by Major Industry and Occupation Groups
- Non-fatal Injuries and Illnesses Reported by Private Sector Employers
- Work-related Hospitalizations
- Fatal Work-related Injuries
- Amputations Reported by Private Sector Employers
- Amputations Identified in the MA Workers Compensation
- Hospitalizations for Work-related Burns
- Musculoskeletal Disordres Reported by Private Sector Employers
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Cases Idenftifed in the Massachusetts Worker's Compensation System
- Pneumoconiosis Hospitalizations
- Pneumoconiosis Mortality
- Acute Work-Related Pesticide Poisonings Reported to Poison Control Centers
- Incidence of Malignant Mesothelioma
- Elevated Blood Lead Levels Among Adults
- Workers Employed in Industries with High Risk for Non-Fatal Occupational Injury and Illness
- Workers Employed in Occupations with High Risk for Non-Fatal Occupational Injury and Illness
- Workers Employed in Occupations and Industries with High Risk for Fatal Occupational Injury
- Occupational Safety and Health Professionals
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Enforcement Activities
- Workers' Compensation Awards
This information is provided by MassCHIP within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.