- Analysis of DYS detentions from 2001 to 2010.
- New commitments to the Department of Youth Services from 2001 to 2010.
- 2010 analysis of Department of Youth Services committed caseloads from 2001 to 2011.
Beginning in 2003, the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services (DYS) undertook an unprecedented reform of its education programs. This continuous improvement process, referred to as the “Education Initiative”, has created access to high quality education and employment opportunities for youth in the care and custody of DYS.
- Monthly update of detention admissions.
- Monthly update of new commitments.
- Monthly update of Department of Youth Services committed caseloads.
- Spreadsheet of detentions and committed caseloads.