- Health Care Reform Fact Sheet RTF
- Top Paying Occupations of MRC Consumers at Closure RTF
- A Snapshot of the Disability Community RTF
- The Links Between Poverty and Disability RTF
- Working With Disabilities RTF
- Disability Fact Sheets RTF
- Massachusetts Public VR Cost-Benefit Study RTF
- MRC Congressional District Report - 2014 file size 3MB
- 2013 MRC Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment: Executive Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
- 2013 MRC Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment file size 1MB file size 2MB
- MRC Statewide Comprehensive Vocational Rehabilitation Needs Assessment Process
- MRC Statewide Comprehensive Vocational Rehabilitation Consumer Needs Assessment Report file size 1MB file size 2MB
- Impoving Employment Prospects for Teens
- Understanding the Skill Gap in the Massachusetts Labor Force
- Work Oriented Social Security Disability Beneficiaries as Word doc
- 2009 Consumer Satisfaction Survey as Word doc
- New England Consumer Price Index: March, 2010 as RTF
- Employment Projections: 2008-2018 as RTF
- Vocational Rehabilitation Consumer Satisfaction Survey FFY 2008 file size 1MB as RTF
- NECSAVR Benchmarks by Regional Office
SFY 2005-2009 as Excel
- Characteristics of Consumer Employment in FFY 2007 RTF
- Prevalence of Disability Across States 2006 RTF
- Disability Employment Report by State RTF
- 2006 ADRC Evaluation Report: A Comprehensive Analysis of Goals and Objectives for the Third Project Year Executive Summary RTF
- 2006 ADRC Evaluation Report: A Comprehensive Analysis of Goals and Objectives for the Third Project Year with Attachments RTF file size 1MB (1 MB)
- Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC) and Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled and Children (EAEDC) Vocational Rehabilitation Service and Employment Study for 2005 | Word
- 2004 Executive Summary: Evaluation of Massachusetts' Public Vocational Rehabilitation Program| Word
- 2004 Final Report: Evaluation of Massachusetts' Public Vocational Rehabilitation Program| Word
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.