This website provides information and assistance of the following:
- Gain a better understanding of the Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) used by public safety agencies;
- Obtain Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI);
- Obtain National Criminal History Record Information (CHRI);
- Firearms licensing and gun sales; and
- Victim certification and notification program.
As an Executive Office of Public Safety and Security agency, the Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services (DCJIS) provides twenty-four hour support, seven days a week to local, state, and national public safety agencies. Our Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) Division operates a secure public safety data center and network that provides the critical infrastructure that supports information sharing and interoperability for the Commonwealth's criminal justice and law enforcement community.
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our website and the services that we provide. If you should need additional information, please telephone or e-mail the agency.
James F. Slater, III
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.