This website provides information and assistance of the following:
- Gain a better understanding of the Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) used by public safety agencies;
- Obtain Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI);
- Obtain National Criminal History Record Information (CHRI);
- Firearms licensing and gun sales; and
- Victim certification and notification program.
As an Executive Office of Public Safety and Security agency, the Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services (DCJIS) provides twenty-four hour support, seven days a week to local, state, and national public safety agencies. Our Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) Division operates a secure public safety data center and network that provides the critical infrastructure that supports information sharing and interoperability for the Commonwealth's criminal justice and law enforcement community.
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our website and the services that we provide. If you should need additional information, please telephone or e-mail the agency.
James F. Slater, III