See our new Keep Warm, Keep Safe TV spot
KWKS Handout in 7 languages:
- Haitian Creole
- KWKS mail stuffer
- KWKS letterhead
Fire Safety Fact Sheets & Brochures
- Fire Safety Tips
- Space Heater Fire Safety
- Heating Safely with Solid Fuels
- Consumers Guide to Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
Fuel and Heating System Maintenance Assistance
- A Consumer Tip sheet on Fuel Assistance Programs
- Guide to Heating Assistance from the Office of the Attorney General
- Call the Heatline at 1-800-632-6012 and for Boston only - 617-357-6012
Copy and paste to download
For more information contact your local fire department or call the Public Fire Safety Education Hotline at 1-877-9 NO- FIRE (1-877-966-3473).
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.