The Department of Fire Services is proud to announce the application for S.A.F.E. and Senior S.A.F.E. grants is available online. This year the application is a fillable form and fire departments can either email or send a hard copy to DFS. The deadline for submission is no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, September 11, 2015. A PowerPoint has been developed to assist in the writing of these grants. For further information please call the Public Education Department at (978) 567-3388.
- FY’ 16 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant Application
- FY’ 16 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant Application – On-line Fillable Form
- FY’ 16 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Powerpoint Grant Application Directions file size 1MB
- Directions for the FY’16 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant Applications
- Massachusetts Population Over 65 Data
The FY 2014 Year End Report is due on January 30, 2015. If funds have not been spent please fill out an extension form. Those funds must be spent by June 30, 2015. If not, you must return any unspent funds to the Department of Fire Services.
FY ’14 Fire Safety House Year-End Report Form
Here is the FY ’14 Fire Safety House Year-End Report form. Fire departments that are the hosts of the fire district’s fire safety house received funds for maintenance of the fire safety houses. Please complete this report and if there are any leftover funds either request a six-month extension or return them.
If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Ouellette of the S.A.F.E. Staff in the Public Education Unit: