The Department of Fire Services is proud to announce the application for S.A.F.E. and Senior S.A.F.E. grants is available online. This year the application is a fillable form and fire departments can either email or send a hard copy to DFS. The deadline for submission is no later than 5:00 pm on September 29, 2017. A PowerPoint has been developed to assist in the writing of these grants. For further information please call the Public Education Department at (978) 567-3388.
- FY’ 18 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant Application – fillable form file size 1MB
- FY’ 18 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant file size 1MB
- FY’ 18 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant in word
- FY’ 18 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant Directions
- FY’ 18 S.A.F.E. and Senior SAFE Grant Powerpoint file size 1MB
The Fiscal Year 2016 Year End Report in PDF is available. It is also available in word Fiscal Year 2016 Year End Report . This report was due by 5:00 pm on January 31, 2017. If funds have not been spent please fill out an extension form. Those funds must have been spent by June 30, 2017. If not, you must return any unspent funds to the Department of Fire Services. FY ’18 grant applications will be put on hold if this report has not been submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Ouellette of the S.A.F.E. Staff in the Public Education Unit: