-For Boston Marathon Explosions Public Assistance Information, see the Boston Marathon Explosions Public Assistance webpage.
-For February 2013 Blizzard Public Assistance Information, see the February 2013 Blizzard Public Assistance webpage.
-For Hurricane Sandy Public Assistance Information, see the Hurricane Sandy Public Assistance webpage.
Sandy Recovery Improvement Act:
On January 29, 2013, the Sandy Recovery Improvement Act of 2013 was signed into law. The law authorizes several significant changes to the way FEMA may deliver disaster assistance to both individuals and public assistance applicants. Below are links detailing these policy changes and pilot programs that are currently in place by FEMA.
- Overview (A detailed explanation of new pilot policies and procedures)
- Fact Sheet
- FEMA Donated Resources Policy RP9525.2
General resources related to the Public Assistance Process:
- Request For Public Assistance (RPA)
- Guidance for Snow Debris Operations - February 2013
Private Nonprofit (PNP) Forms:
Project Worksheet Forms:
- FEMA's Project Worksheet Forms (Excel 1997-2003) V1
- FEMA's Project Worksheet Forms (Excel 2007 & 2010) V2 file size 3MB
- FEMA`s SCHEDULE OF EQUIPMENT RATES (9-15-10)
- Elements of a Project Worksheet (9580.5) file size 1MB
- Private Nonprofit (PNP) Facility Eligibility (9521.3) file size 3MB
- Debris Contracting Guidance (9580.201) file size 3MB
- Debris Monitoring (9580.203)
- Mutual Aid Agreements for PA and Fire Mgmt Assistance (9523.6)
- Eligible Costs Related to Evacuations and Sheltering (9523.15)
- Landslides and Slope Stability Related to Public Facilities (9524.2)
- Massachusetts State Municipal Procurement After an Emergency
- Eligible Sand Replacement on Public Beaches (9580.8) file size 1MB
- Debris Removal from Waterways (9523.5) file size 2MB
- Debris Removal on Federal-Aid Highways (Fact Sheet) (9580.214)