The Massachusetts State Police strives to maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethics. The Department accepts all complaints against any employee, policy, procedure or operation of the Department. All citizens’ complaints shall be submitted in writing. An officer assigned to the Division of Standards and Training will contact you upon receipt of the Citizen Response Report, form SP-340.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING A COMPLETED CITIZEN RESPONSE REPORT, SP-340:
- Completed on-line and sent electronically; or
- Delivered in person to: The Massachusetts State Police General Headquarters, 470 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01702 / Citizen Response Reports; or
- Faxed to: The Division of Standards and Training/ Citizen Response Reports 508-820-2149; or
- Emailed to: The Division of Standards and Training/ Citizen Response Reports at Citizensresponsereports@pol.state.ma.us ; or
- Mailed to: The Massachusetts State Police, Division of Standards and Training/ Citizen Response Reports, 470 Worcester Road Framingham, MA 01702