STATE 911 DEPT. REGIONAL and REGIONAL SECONDARY PSAP and RECC DEVELOPMENT GRANT
The purpose of the State 911 Department Regional and Regional Secondary PSAP and Regional Emergency Communication Center Development Grant program is to support the development and startup of regional and regional secondary PSAPs and regional emergency communication centers, including the expansion or upgrade of existing regional and regional secondary PSAPs, to maximize effective emergency 911 and dispatch services as well as regional interoperability.
The State 911 Department invites eligible entities to submit applications for grant funds under the State 911 Department Regional and Regional Secondary PSAP and Regional Emergency Communication Center Development Grant program.
In order to assist eligible entities, the State 911 Department has qualified, through a Request for Response, multiple regional planning and feasibility consultants to serve as a resource to communities in the preparation of regionalization feasibility studies and other matters relating to regionalization efforts, including technical, operational, and governance matters.
- FY2017 Development Grant Guidelines
- FY2017 Development Grant Application
- FY2016 Development Grant Guidelines
- FY2016 Development Grant Application
- FY2015 application package
- FY2014 application package
- FY2013 application package
- FY2012 application package
- FY2011 application package