The Architectural Access Board awarded commendations for the design and construction of five facilities which provide access to persons with disabilities.
In a ceremony at the Massachusetts State House, AAB Executive Director Deborah Ryan commended the work of the following:
- Thomas Crane Public Library, Quincy, winner of the Honor Award.
- Pratt Music Building, South Hadley, winner of the William D. Smith Memorial Award.
- Jewett House, Cambridge, winner of the Merit Award for Private Residential Architecture.
- Framingham State Ecumenical Center, Framingham State Ecumenical Center Framingham, winner of the Merit Award for Public Architecture
- Robert A. Wells Access Project at the Berkshire Museum, Pittsfield, winner of the Merit Award for Public Architecture
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.