The Board of Building Regulations and Standards will hold a public hearing on February 11, 2014 at 1 PM in the Ashburton Cafe meeting room, One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA followed by its regularly scheduled monthly meeting. Below are the amendments to the building code (780CMR) proposed at this time.
- 2011_05_04, 51.0., R3.02.12a, draftstopping
- 2011_11_03, 9.15, emerg responder radio coverage
- 2012_06, 34.0, Existing Buildings
- 2013_04, 1.0, embedded amends and construction control
- 2013_05, 2.0, RDP in charge definition
- 2013_06, 9.0, FPFP Model 15
- 2013_07, 5.04.2, R-use height increase
Below are public comments received in regard to the proposed amendments above:
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.