Pursuant to the MGL Chapter 304 of the Acts of 2004, "Massachusetts Fire Safety Act," the Department of Fire Services and the Department of Public Safety will provide initial services to those municipalities voluntarily wishing to join this program to enforce non-criminal fire and building code violations. DFS coordinate the hearings officers training and DPS will provide one complimentary ticket booklet to both the fire department and building department.
- Massachusetts Fire Safety Act
- Chapter 304 of the Acts of 2004
- PowerPoints MGL c. 148 alternative fire/building violation ticket procedures file size 1MB
- DFS/DPS Memo 2007 (Past Contact Information)
- Fire Ticket Example
- Building Ticket Example
- FAQs - (base on January 2005 Fire Safety Workshops)
- FAQs - (Accumulated by DPS during booklet distributions)
- C304 Ticket Booklets Application
- List of municipalities with ticket booklets
|Ms. Bonnie Davis||Program Coordinator|
All written inquiries should be addressed to:
Ms. Bonnie Davis
Department of Public Safety
P.O. Box 779
Tewksbury, MA 01876-0779
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.