- Board of Elevator Regulations Adopted and Publication dates of A17.1
- Massachusetts General Law Chapter 143 section 62 - 71G
- 524 CMR Board of Elevator Regulations, December 21, 2012 file size 11MB
- Change to 524 CMR Section 35.00: Part 5 Section 22.214.171.124.1 Private Residence Elevators (Effective September 28, 2012)
- Chapter 288 of the Acts of 1962 / Chapter 324 of the Acts of 1980
- 1950 Elevator and Escalator Regulations file size 9MB - ELV-2 is only applicable to the extent that it is cross-referenced by the existing elevator regulations located at 524 CMR. Otherwise, 524 CMR contains the elevator regulations that are presently effective.
- New chapter 288 freight elevator regulations (245kb)
- New Elevator Contractor Regulations
- DPS Policy for Emergency Alterations, Permitting and Inspection of Elevators
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors
Click here for Adobe Reader.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.