Inspects boilers, tank pressure vessels and accessories for conformance to safety laws and standards regulating their design, fabrication, installation, repair and operation.
- 18 years of age, minimum
- Good moral character
- Professional: Must complete an application listing prior experience; skills can be determined through practical exam
- Examination: Must pass written, oral and practical exams, offered approximately once every 3 months
- Must possess a National Board Commission
- No continuing education is required.
Application Fee $100.00
Renewal Fee $ 75.00
- Application for Inspector of Pressure Vessels
- Request for Inspector of Pressure Vessels Renewal Form
- Boiler Inspection Extension Request Form