This license allows the holder to have a regular place of business and to employ duly licensed people to perform Sprinkler work.
Who should have one?
Anyone who has a regular place of business or who, by himself, or with other sprinklerfitters in their employ perform sprinkler work.
What are the prerequisites?
A person seeking a Sprinkler Contractor License must:
1. Documentation from employer that have worked five (5) years in the fire protection sprinkler system business in a management position.
2. Documentation that you are an owner, partner, officer, or in a full time management position of a fire protection sprinkler system company.
3. Must provide proof that you are a citizen of the United States, or entitled to work in the United States.
4. Must provide proof that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
5. Non-refundable application processing fee ($100)
How is this license obtained?
You must make application and successfully pass a written exam.
Application --- $100 ($100 non-refundable processing fee)
Renewal Fee - $75.00
- Fire Protection Sprinkler Contractor Application
- Request for Fire Protection Sprinkler Contractor Renewal Form
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.