- Massachusetts Chiefs of Police
- Massachusetts Highway Department
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
- The Lottery Commission
- MBTA Transit Police
- National Center of Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- Local Media and Broadcasters
Area radio and television stations will interrupt regular scheduled programming to broadcast information of an Alert. Cable systems and lottery machines will run a "crawl" across respective screens, and buses and subways will transmit information via ticker boards. This will take place every 30 minutes for the first 4 hours unless the Alert is terminated. The AMBER Alert Plan provides law enforcement with another tool to help recover abducted children, quickly apprehend the suspect and serve as a deterrent in future child abduction cases.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.