Submitting CORI Requests
CORI check requests can be made via the iCORI Service using two different methods: single subject and batch file upload.
Single Subject Requests:
To submit a single subject request, you must do the following:
1. Log in to the iCORI Service.
2. On the iCORI home page, click the Add Request link at the top of the page.
3. If your organization has more than one Account Type, the Add iCORI Request
page will appear. Select the appropriate Account Type from the drop-down list and
click the Continue button. The Add Single iCORI Request page will appear.
4. Select the purpose for the CORI request from the drop-down list and then enter the
information for the subject.
5. If you have more than one CORI request to submit, click the Add & Request Another
Click the Add & Checkout button to proceed to checkout.
You may also submit CORI requests via an iCORI Service batch upload process. Multiple names can be submitted through this process using either an Excel spreadsheet (version 2007 or earlier) or an ASCII text file.
Please review the iCORI – Batch Upload Specification document, available here , for complete instructions on how to submit CORI requests using this method.