Our vision for the Child Passenger Safety (CPS) Program in Massachusetts:
- 100% of all grant-funded activities, including fitting stations and checkup events, will be posted on the HSD Website;
- 100% of grantees will receive support from HSD in their efforts to notify media outlets of their grant-funded activities;
- 100% of grantees will post all grant-funded activities on their organization's website;
- 100% of the people in need of services will receive the necessary information, equipment and assistance at no cost;
- 100% of the seats currently in stock at our partner organizations will be distributed before their expiration date to people in need;
- Current technicians will be recertified at a rate equal to or higher than the national average;
- Upon request, handcards will be printed and disseminated to all police departments, fire departments, hospitals, grantees and certified technicians and instructors by mail.
- HSD will work with the other NHTSA Region 1 States to produce a CPS Video; and
- Training courses will be offered regularly throughout the year for both new and current CPS technicians.