Our vision for the Child Passenger Safety (CPS) Program in Massachusetts:
- 100% of all grant-funded activities, including fitting stations and checkup events, will be posted on the HSD Website;
- 100% of grantees will receive support from HSD in their efforts to notify media outlets of their grant-funded activities;
- 100% of grantees will post all grant-funded activities on their organization's website;
- 100% of the people in need of services will receive the necessary information, equipment and assistance at no cost;
- 100% of the seats currently in stock at our partner organizations will be distributed before their expiration date to people in need;
- Current technicians will be recertified at a rate equal to or higher than the national average;
- Upon request, handcards will be printed and disseminated to all police departments, fire departments, hospitals, grantees and certified technicians and instructors by mail.
- HSD will work with the other NHTSA Region 1 States to produce a CPS Video; and
- Training courses will be offered regularly throughout the year for both new and current CPS technicians.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.