- The vehicle was able to be driven away from the crash site
- The vehicle door nearest the safety seat was undamaged
- There were no injuries to any of the vehicle occupants
- The air bags did not deploy
- There is no visible damage to the safety seat
Aside from minor crashes, others reasons to replace a child safety seat:
- If your child safety seat is over 6 years old
- If there is a recall of the child safety seat. Click on the link for " NHTSA's Child Safety Seat Recall List" in the Quick Links section on the right-hand side of this webpage to find out more about recalled car seats
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.