What We DoThe Executive Office of Public Safety delivers numerous exciting funding and training opportunities to the Commonwealth each year. Powered by state and federal tax dollars, these opportunities reinforce public safety in the Commonwealth in several arenas. Click the links below to learn more.
- To learn about Homeland Security and Emergency Management courses and funding opportunities use this link.
- Information on the Massachusetts State Police Academy, the Municipal Police Training Committee as well as current funding opportunities including the 2007 Shannon Grant Program and the Municipal Police Station Grant Program
- These grant programs promote safety and well-being in Massachusetts by funding innovative, promising, and effective programs designed to provide prevention, intervention, training, and accountability in support of criminal and juvenile justice personnel, service providers, victims, and offenders.
- To learn about training opportunities in fire safety such as the Massachusetts Fire Academy, fire safety training courses, certifications and schedule of exams use this link.
- Through its grant programs and training opportunities, Highway Safety seeks to reduce fatalities, injuries, and economic losses resulting from motor vehicle crashes on the roadways of the Commonwealth.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.