- Application properly completed and signed by the "Qualifying Agent" of the facility/institution you are employed by.
- A check in the amount of $100.00 (if applicable - Ch. 22C ss.63)(See fees)
- The Qualification Inquiry (if carrying a firearm)
- Two (2) fingerprint cards (one federal and one state)
- Copy of Academy Certificate or verification of equivalent training. (See Equivalent Training Guidelines)
Department of State Police
485 Maple Street
Danvers, Massachusetts 01923
**All application packages must be returned by mail only, no walk-in application drop-offs permitted.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.