- Coordinate the DMC Subcommittee of the JJAC
- Distribute federal grant funds to programs that aim to reduce DMC
- Provide training and technical assistance around DMC and cultural competency
- Gather, analyze and distribute juvenile justice data
- Conduct research on effective DMC reduction programs
The next DMC Subcommittee meeting will be:
Thursday, January 23, 2014
3pm – 5pm
Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
Office of Grants and Research
10 Park Plaza, Suite 3720
Boston, MA 02116
For more information about DMC and DMC Subcommittee meetings please contact Andrew Polk at Andrew.Polk@state.ma.us or 617-725-3364.
Massachusetts DMC Reports:
- DMC Stage I Final Analysis (September 1995) file size 4MB
- DMC Stage II Final Report (April 1996) file size 4MB
( Note: Files above are both over 1 MB in size)
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) DMC Page
- OJJDP Disproportionate Minority Confinement Technical Assistance Manual
- Annie E. Casey Foundation, Pathways to Juvenile Detention Reform, Reducing Racial Disparities in Juvenile Detention
- Juvenile Justice Evaluation Center
- Building Blocks for Youth
- Youth for Justice
- The W. Haywood Burns Institute
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.