Current Legal Updates
- SJC find Police Lack Reasonable Suspicion
- An Act Preventing Animal Suffering and Death
Signed into law by Governor Baker August 19, 2016. The law will go into effect November 2016.
- An Act Relative to Protective Custody
Signed into law on July 25, 2016, this bill adds section 9A under M.G.L. c. 111e and addresses persons who are incapacitated due to a substance other than alcohol.
- Swallowing Drugs
- Marijuana Motor Vehicle Stop
- Parameters of Motor Vehicle Searches
- Strip Searches
- Licensure Bills
- Opioid Bill
- Constructive Possession
- Reckless Endangerment
- Inevitable Discovery Exception
- SJC holds 911 Caller Provided Police with Reason...
- Stolen Valor Act
- Johnson [Search and Seizure]
- An Act Relative to Fenanyl [REVISED]
- Parental Discipline
- Stalking and Threats
- SJC holds BB gun does not qualify as a “firearm”
- See All Current Legal Updates