Level II Instructors assist in MPTC Academy Health and Wellness programming. Level II Instructors may assist in recruit training, in-service, and reserve classes.
- Meet basic requirements of MPTC Level I and Level II Instructor
- Completed MPTC Health and Wellness Instructor Development course or equivalent.
- Demonstrate expertise or experience in the field of Health and Wellness
- Minimum of 3 years Law Enforcement experience or equivalent health and wellness certification and experience.
- Instructor Certification is valid up to 3 calendar years.
- Prior to or upon expiration, all instructors must reapply for continued certification.
- Must meet program specific re-certification requirements