Level II Instructors assist in MPTC Academy Health and Wellness programming. Level II Instructors may assist in recruit training, in-service, and reserve classes.
- Meet basic requirements of MPTC Level I and Level II Instructor
- Completed MPTC Health and Wellness Instructor Development course or equivalent.
- Demonstrate expertise or experience in the field of Health and Wellness
- Minimum of 3 years Law Enforcement experience or equivalent health and wellness certification and experience.
- Instructor Certification is valid up to 3 calendar years.
- Prior to or upon expiration, all instructors must reapply for continued certification.
- Must meet program specific re-certification requirements
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.