Level III Instructors are Lead Instructors at MPTC Academies, responsible for dissemination of MPTC curricula at recruit, reserve, and in-service levels. Responsible for mentoring and evaluating Level I and Level II instructors.
- Successfully meet basic requirements of MPTC Level I, II and III Instructor
- Completed MPTC Health and Wellness Instructor Development course or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Health and Wellness instructor at MPTC Academy or equivalent Law Enforcement instruction.
- Demonstrate expertise or experience in the field of Health and Wellness
- Instructor Certification is valid up to 3 calendar years.
- Prior to or upon expiration, all instructors must reapply for continued certification.
Must meet program specific re-certification requirements