Level III Instructors are Lead Instructors at MPTC Academies, responsible for dissemination of MPTC curricula at recruit, reserve, and in-service levels. Responsible for mentoring and evaluating Level I and Level II instructors.
- Successfully meet basic requirements of MPTC Level I, II and III Instructor
- Completed MPTC Health and Wellness Instructor Development course or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Health and Wellness instructor at MPTC Academy or equivalent Law Enforcement instruction.
- Demonstrate expertise or experience in the field of Health and Wellness
- Instructor Certification is valid up to 3 calendar years.
- Prior to or upon expiration, all instructors must reapply for continued certification.
Must meet program specific re-certification requirements
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.