Level IV Master Instructors are responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and mentoring all programs assigned by MPTC Statewide Coordinators and MPTC administrators. Level IV Master Instructors are certified to teach MPTC Health and Wellness Instructor Development course.
- Successfully meet basic requirements of MPTC Level I, II, III, and IV Instructor
- Completed MPTC Health and Wellness Instructor Development course or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Health and Wellness Lead instructor at MPTC Academy or equivalent Law Enforcement instruction.
- Demonstrate expertise or experience in the field of Health and Wellness
- Instructor Certification is valid up to 3 calendar years.
- Prior to or upon expiration, all instructors must reapply for continued certification.
- Must meet program specific re-certification requirements