In accordance with MGL Chapter 41 §96B, “Every police officer on a full-time basis in any such municipal police department, shall be assigned to and shall attend a prescribed course of study approved by the municipal police training committee for in-service officers...”
Visit the Mandatory In-service Training link for this year's mandatory requirements.
Download & print TY17 In-service handouts.
- Central Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association
- Log in to EOPSS e-Learning
- Northeast Regional Police Institute
- Plymouth County Police Chiefs Association
- Professional Officer of the Law, Institute of Certification and Education
- Reserve/Intermittent Annual Professional Development
- South Suburban Police Institute
- Southeastern Massachusetts Police Training Association
- Western Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association