The instructor certification process is a dual-focused system by which MPTC verifies an instructor’s proficiency in both the subject matter and as an instructional trainer. To become certified, an Instructor Certification Application must be submitted and approved by MPTC. (Visit the MPTC Instructor Certification & Training link above to learn more about the instructor certification process and qualifications necessary to attend new instructor training.)
New Instructor Certification & Training
- Active Shooter Instructor Application
- CPR/First Responder Instructor Certification
This course is designed for law enforcement officers to certify them as MPTC CPR/First Responder Instructors.
- M.P.T.C. Instructor Development Pre-requisite Course
This is a pre-requisite course designed for those interested in applying for Instructor Certification to teach for the MPTC and its sponsored programs.
- MA TASER Instructor Certification
2nd step of TASER Instructor Certification in MA. You must attend the two-day TASER Instructor class conducted by TASER International prior to attending this class.
- Patrol Procedures Instructor Application - Martha's Vin
Session #4 April 1st – 3rd, 2016 - Location – Martha’s Vineyard
Instructor Recertification Training
- Annual CPR/First Responder Instructor Re-Certification
Mandatory Annual CPR/First Responder Instructor Re-Certification Conference is a one day event that runs from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM. All Instructor's must attend one session.
- Defensive Tactics Instructor Re-certification (3-Days)
Defensive Tactics Instructor Re-certification training for MPTC Defensive Tactics Instructors (Levels 1, 2 & 3).
- Firearms Website