242 Hours Reserve/Intermittent training program
1. Classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday (6PM-9PM) & on Saturday (9AM-4PM.
2. Tuition Cost for this training program will be $1,100 per student officer
3. Town check and/or money order only made payable to the WMCOPA
4. $500 deposit to accompany the application. $600 on the first day of class.
5. Location & dates: Go to our website, wmcopa.org, for this information.
6. Study material is included in the tuition cost
7. MPTC applications are available on MPTC website and/or WMCOPA Website. ( wmcopa.org)
8. Uniforms are required. Information on uniforms can be obtained at wmcopa.org
Administrator: Chief Philip J. Adams (Ret), Executive Director, WMCOPA,
413-525-8687 and/or at email@example.com.
Coordinator: Sergeant Mark Smith, Granby Police Department, 413-537-4448 and/or at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended that student officers go on the our website, wmcopa.org, for questions & answers pertaining to this training program.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.