242 Hours Reserve/Intermittent training program
1. Classes will be held on Tuesday & Thursday (6PM-9PM) & on Saturday (9AM-4PM.
2. Tuition Cost for this training program will be $1,100 per student officer
3. Town check and/or money order only made payable to the WMCOPA
4. $500 deposit to accompany the application. $600 on the first day of class.
5. Location & dates: Go to our website, wmcopa.org, for this information.
6. Study material is included in the tuition cost
7. MPTC applications are available on MPTC website and/or WMCOPA Website. ( wmcopa.org)
8. Uniforms are required. Information on uniforms can be obtained at wmcopa.org
Administrator: Chief Philip J. Adams (Ret), Executive Director, WMCOPA,
413-525-8687 and/or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coordinator: Sergeant Mark Smith, Granby Police Department, 413-537-4448 and/or at email@example.com
It is recommended that student officers go on the our website, wmcopa.org, for questions & answers pertaining to this training program.