Training Manuals:

To make a public records request (PRR) of the Municipal Police Training Committee for transcripts, training manuals and other public records requests should be submitted here: Public Records Requests.  
(Please see the NHTSA SFST Training Manuals to the right.)

Please note: MPTC does not hold training records for the Massachusetts State Police. Please make your request with the Massachusetts State Police Public Records Unit.


If you are an officer looking for a transcript of your own training record, please utilize the transcript request form to submit your request available at this link:

MPTC Transcript Request Form pdf format of MPTC Transcript Request Form

.  If you would like your police training transcript sent to a college or university or a potential employer, please be sure to include the school/employer address in the bottom of the request form.  Most schools will require a sealed transcript mailed directly from the keeper of the records.