Training Manual Request
Submit a letter on official letterhead to:
Marie Conlin, Records Officer
Municipal Police Training Committee (MPTC)
6 Adams Street, Randolph, MA 02368
The following information should be included in the letter:
- Defendant's name
- Docket Number
- Name of the police officer and police department
- Title of the manual being requested and approximate date of the related training
- Attorney’s office email address
Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Manuals are available online. All other training manual requests require a 6 X 9 self-addressed postage paid envelope in the amount of $1.95 to cover the cost of mailing. Mail to: Marie Conlin, Keeper of Records, MPTC, 6 Adams Street, Randolph, Ma 02368.
The response from MPTC will include the date the officer participated in the training and which manual was utilized. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a response for this request.
For further information please contact Melixza Esenyie at 781-437-0307.
Complete and submit this Transcript Request Form
Generally transcripts are requested for the following purpose:
- Your prospective employer may require verification certifying you as a police officer in the Commonwealth.
- You are or will be attending a college/university and would like your police training assessed by the college for credits toward your course of study. In this case, please be sure to include the school address in the request form. Most schools will require a sealed transcript from the keeper of the records, consequently, do not include your home address.
For further information please contact:
Melixza G. Esenyie, Grants and Records Program Coordinator at Melixza.Esenyie@state.ma.us, 781-437-0307