An Official Transcript can be requested for municipal, University of Massachusetts and Environmental Police Officers for the following purposes:
- Your prospective employer may require verification certifying you as a police officer in the Commonwealth.
- You are or will be attending a college/university and would like your police training assessed by the college for credits toward your course of study. In this case, please be sure to include the school address in the request form. Most schools will require a sealed transcript from the keeper of the records, consequently, do not include your home address.
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a response for this request.
Complete and e-mail the
Melixza G. Esenyie, Grants and Records Program Coordinator at Melixza.Esenyie@state.ma.us, 781-437-0307
NOTE: The Municipal Police Training Committee does not hold training records for the Massachusetts State Police. Please contact Stephen Bedard, Massachusetts State Police to request an official transcript at Stephen.email@example.com or Direct Phone: (508) 867-1012.
Training Manual Requests
Submit a letter on official letterhead to: [Faxes will not be accepted.]
Melixza Esenyie, Records Manager
Municipal Police Training Committee (MPTC)
6 Adams Street, Randolph, MA 02368
The following information should be included in the letter:
- Defendant's name
- Docket Number
- Name of the police officer and police department
- Title of the manual being requested and approximate date of the related training
- Attorney’s office email address
Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Manuals are available online. All other training manual requests require a 6 X 9 self-addressed postage paid envelope in the amount of $1.95 to cover the cost of mailing. Melixza Esenyie, Records Manager, MPTC, 6 Adams Street, Randolph, Ma 02368.
The response from MPTC will include the date the officer participated in the training and which manual was utilized. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a response for this request.
For further information please contact:
Melixza G. Esenyie, Grants and Records Program Manager at Melixza.Esenyie@state.ma.us, 781-437-0307