220 Revere Beach Blvd.
Revere, MA 02151
Station A-5, Revere, is located across the Revere Beach Boulevard from the oldest public beach in the United States. The beach was designated as a public beach in 1895 and in 2003 the beach was declared a National Historic Landmark. The Police Station was built in 1899 and was a Metropolitan Police Station until the 1992 when it was merged into State Police barracks system as H-2 Revere. Under Troop re-alignment, the station went from Troop H to Troop A and was renamed A-5 Revere.
|Cities/Towns patrolled by SP Revere:|