1. DON'T attempt a 3-way call
2. DON'T try to transfer the call
3. DON'T put the inmate on hold
4. DON'T use or answer "call waiting"
5. DON'T use a cell phone
6. DON'T use cordless phones
7. DON'T press numbers on the touch tone pad during the call (inmate phone or called phone)
8. DON'T stop the conversation for any length of time, even short pauses may result in disconnect
Once a number has been blocked, only the person the number is listed to may unblock the number by calling 1-866-230-7761.
Notice: All AdvancePay payments are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Specifications are subject to change without notice. This publication may be copied and distributed to inmates, family members, and friends.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.