The Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (EOPSS) site links to website content that provides information and tools to help citizens and state agencies. Links will go directly to the most relevant pages, not necessarily to organizational home pages. The links to external sources in this site are not intended to reflect the importance of those sources or to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by those sources.
• Are official federal, state or local government-owned or supported entities or that provide official government information or services;
• Are accessible to users with disabilities;
• Are applicable to a wide audience of local citizens and state agencies;
• Contain current, accurate, and authoritative content; and
• Are private, nonprofit entities provided that:
1. EOPSS has a noncommercial relationship with the entity, such as membership, sponsorship, or research partnership; and
2. The entity does not engage in lobbying or political activity as its principal activity.
EOPSS will not link to websites that:
• Are associated with political or advocacy groups for a political party, organization, or candidate running for office;
• Promote or exhibit hate, bias, discrimination, pornography; libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
• Promote any religion or religious viewpoint; and/or
• Are individual or personal home pages.
EOPSS is not responsible for and does not in any way guarantee the accuracy of information in other sites accessible through links on our site. While we attempt to provide links to sites that will be of use to consumers, the links to sites beyond EOPSS’ site do not constitute an endorsement by EOPSS or the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These links are provided for convenience only.