The next meeting of the Special Commission to Study the Commonwealth’s Criminal Justice System will take place on Monday June 25, 2012 from 10:00 am to 11:30 a.m. in Conference Room 1, 21st Floor One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108. Below is the proposed agenda.
1) Review and Approval of Minutes from 2.15.12 meeting
2) Update on Results First Initiative
3) Presentation on the Bureau of Justice Assistance Justice Reinvestment Initiative (JRI)-
4) Update on work of subcommittees- focus and research questions
5) Discussion of timeline for draft recommendations/ schedule subcommittee and general commission meetings for the remainder of the year
6) Old/New Business
For more information, please contact Michael Coelho, Executive Office of Public Safety and Security, at 617-274-5536 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.