- G.L. c. 268B, the Massachusetts financial disclosure law, requires public officials, political candidates and certain public employees to disclose their and their immediate family's private business association and other financial interests. The law covers all elected state and county officials and candidates for these positions as well as all state and county employees who are in designated major policy-making positions.
- Instructions about how to electronically file your Statement of Financial Interests.
Form and Instructions to Manually file a 2014 SFI with the Ethics Commission
Form and Instructions to Manually file a 2013 SFI with the Ethics Commission.
- The Financial Disclosure Law details the filing requirements for statements of financial interests.
SFI Forms for public agency use to notify employees of their obligation to file an SFI with the State Ethics Commission
- Statement of Financial Interests Division contact information.
- Penalties for late filing or failure to file a statement of financial interests.
- Procedures for inspecting a copy of a filer's statement of financial interests.