- Southampton Board of Health member Joseph Slattery fined $4,000 for also serving as the paid, health agent under the supervision of the Board of Health.
- Uxbridge Selectman Ross Smith participated in selling a surplus school bus to himself through a straw business.
- Respondent found to have violated G.L. c. 268A, s. 20 by serving as an elected common councilor for the city of Everett (City) and as a maintenance worker for the Everett Housing Authority (EHA).
- Lowell High Housemaster/City Councilor violated section 20 by having multiple municipal positions
- A municipal water commissioner violated the conflict law by accepting payment from the town for three private construction jobs, by approving two of the payments, and by billing the town for tires purchased for his personal use.
Norfolk County Deputy Sheriff William Weddleton fined $5,000 for violating the conflict of interest law by continuing to serve civil process for pay while working full-time as the Deputy Superintendent of Personnel at the Norfolk County House of Correction.
- A former town counsel acknowledged he violated section 20 of G.L. c. 268A and agreed to pay a $2,000 civil penalty for having a financial interest in insurance contracts made by the town.
- Lancaster Board of Health member Shawn Winsor fined $5,000 and forfeited $2,700 for awarding a town contract his own company.