Chapter 224 establishes a number of competitive grant processes and funding opportunities to support health care cost containment and quality improvement efforts in Massachusetts. These targeted investments will support projects to:
- Improve prevention, public-health, and wellness activities through community-based grants;
- Advance the adoption of interoperable electronic health records;
- Assist certain non-profit community hospitals to successfully transition to new health care payment and delivery models;
- Enhance the training, education, and skill development programs for health care workers;
- Strengthen the primary care workforce;
- Develop, evaluate, and advance promising pilot or demonstration projects for innovative approaches to contain health care cost and improve quality.
Please return to this page for more information on these opportunities as they develop.