Governor Patrick Announces Summer Town Hall Meeting Tour
Governor will hold 15 town hall meetings across the Commonwealth
"As we work to overcome the challenges of today, it is important that the citizens of the Commonwealth are involved in the process," said Governor Patrick. "I look forward to this opportunity to learn how state government can better serve its people."
The meetings are part of Governor Patrick's efforts to make state government accessible for all people in the Commonwealth. The Governor will host 15 town hall meetings this summer and he encourages all to come and share in the discussion. Last year, the Governor held town hall meetings in Salem, Hull, Amesbury, Holyoke, Milton, Webster, Rehoboth, Athol, Great Barrington, and Hyannis.
The town hall-style meetings are open to the public, giving residents a chance to talk directly to Governor Patrick about issues they care about most, including the economy, the state's budget challenges, and the Governor's efforts to push for reforms on Beacon Hill.For more information, visit www.mass.gov/governor/townhall.
Town Hall Meeting Schedule:
Additional Venues TBA
- Tuesday, May 26 th, 6:30 p.m. Dennis, Village Green (1006 Old Bass River Road)
- Sunday, June 7 th, 5:30 p.m. Randolph, Robert C. Williams Gazebo (corner of North and Pleasant Streets)
- Tuesday, June 16 th, 6:30 p.m. Needham, Town Hall Green (1471 Highland Avenue)
- Monday, June 22 nd, 7:00 p.m. Arlington, Robbin Farm Park (51 Eastern Avenue)
- Monday, June 29 th, 6:30 p.m. Lynn
- Wednesday, July 8 th, 6:30 p.m. Shrewsbury
- Tuesday, July 14 th, 6:30 p.m. Adams
- Thursday, July 16 th, 6:30 p.m. Pembroke
- Tuesday, July 21 st, 6:30 p.m. Newburyport
- Thursday, July 23 rd, 6:30 p.m. Grove Hall
- Wednesday, July 29 th, 6:30 p.m. Wareham
- Tuesday, August 4 th, 6:30 p.m. Groton
- Thursday, August 6 th, 6:30 p.m. Chicopee
- Tuesday, August 11 th, 6:30 p.m. Pittsfield
- Thursday, August 13 th, 6:30 p.m. Sharon