- The Hiring Incentive Training Grant Program is open to all employers. It provides training grants of up to $2,000 per employee and up to $30,000 a year per company. This program assists in paying training costs for newly hired employees who have been unemployed over a year and those that do not have a call back date from their last employer.
- The prevention of occupational injury and illness is in everyone's best interest. A safe workplace means fewer injuries, which in turn means the employer does not lose productivity or increased insurance costs; the insurer is paying for fewer claims further lowering costs. Apply for grants to enable your company to offer safety training programs for your employees.
- There are a number of Transportation Oriented Grants available from the federal and state governments, Executive Office of Transportation and Multimodal grants as well. For additional information go the bottom of the page that is linked here to learn more.
- The Workforce Training Fund Express is a program designed for small employers and labor unions to quickly and simply provide training for employees. The program utilizes existing training courses where a pricing structure already exists.
- The Workforce Training Fund is a state fund financed entirely by Massachusetts employers, and enacted into law in July 1998. Its purpose is to provide resources to Massachusetts businesses and workers to train current and newly hired employees.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.