The Interagency Permitting Board
The Interagency Permitting Board was created by Chapter 205 of the Acts of 2006. The State Permit Ombudsman serves as Chair of the Board, which is charged with administering the Chapter 43D Expedited Permitting Program and expedited projects on those sites, working with the Massachusetts Office of Business Development and regional planning agencies to better serve local businesses, evaluating state permit processes and recommending changes for improved efficiency; and working with municipalities to facilitate communication with state agencies.
• Larry Field, Permit Ombudsman, Chair
• Victor Negrete, Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, designee
• Matthew Kraunelis, Office of Consumer Affairs & Business Regulation, designee
• Elaine Wijnja, Department of Housing & Community Development, designee
• Michael Miller, SVP of Real Estate, MassDevelopment, designee
• Thomas Gatzunis, Commissioner, Department of Public Safety, designee
• Melissa Butts, Executive Office of Labor & Workforce Development, designee
• Lionel Lucien, Director of Public-Private Partnerships, Department of Transportation, designee
• Rosemary Scrivens, Massachusetts Office of Business Development, designee
• Kurt Gaertner, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, designee
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.