- Success in business takes a lot of hard work. But in Massachusetts, government, business and academia have come together to help you succeed. Check out these resources, available online or in offices throughout the Commonwealth.
- The Massachusetts Export Center helps companies throughout the Commonwealth achieve success in global markets. The goal is to meet the complex needs of exporters by developing and providing targeted, high-impact services delivered through a state-wide network of international trade professionals.
The mission of the Massachusetts Office of Business Development (MOBD) is to strengthen the economy and increase job growth throughout Massachusetts by providing to businesses that are seeking to expand or locate in the Commonwealth a highly responsive, central point of contact that facilitates access to resources, expertise, and incentive programs available in the Commonwealth.
- The Permit Regulatory Office was established in 2006 to work with new and existing businesses by assisting with permitting, licensing, and regulatory processes. It works to streamline state permitting processes to benefit all parties involved.
Is your business ready to expand or relocate to Massachusetts? The Massachusetts Office of Business Development is ready to help you find the location that works for your growing business.
- Massachusetts has a strong network of organizations ready to help you create or refine a business plan, receive technical assistance or access financing. These resources are spread throughout the Commonwealth and offer small businesses solutions for the wide spectrum of their business needs.
- Declare eligibility and participate in the SBPP to increase your business with the state, receive access to online notification of competitive procurement opportunities targeted to eligible small businesses, to access a host of training programs, and more.
- Compare Massachusetts to other states and make your decision.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.