- The SBA provides assistance to U.S. small businesses in four primary areas: advocacy, management, procurement, and financial assistance.
- MassDevelopment's Emerging Technology Fund (ETF) supports innovation and growth in Massachusetts by providing loans and guarantees for technology-based manufacturing facilities and equipment.
- Massachusetts Business Development Corporation's mission has always been to provide loans and investment capital to growing companies in Massachusetts.
- MTC Renewable Energy Trust offers competitive grants for businesses interested in renewable and clean energy projects.
- The Massachusetts Technology Development Corporation (MTDC), a leading edge venture capital firm that addresses the "capital gap" for start-up and expansion of early-stage technology companies operating in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Federal grants for technology companies for research and development assistance.
- This is a new small business loan program designed to improve access to financing by very small businesses that are receiving one-on-one assistance and training from small business assistance providers.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.