- Resources that provide assistance to communities to finance the development of affordable housing for low- and moderate-income households.
- Resources that provide assistance to communities to plan for the development of affordable housing for low- and moderate-income households.
- Resources that address the economic and community development needs of downtowns and commercial centers.
- Resources that support the identification, evaluation and/or protection of important historical and archaeological assets of the Commonwealth.
- Resources that facilitate and/or support the establishment, retention, siting and/or expansion of industrial and manufacturing or business facilities/uses, including small business and/or microenterprises.
- Resources that facilitate and/or support the creation, upgrading and/or repair of infrastructure that supports housing, economic and/or neighborhood development efforts. Please note that other types of infrastructure projects (e.g., public works projects such as general road and bridge repair, etc.) are not included in this category.
- Resources that facilitate and/or support the establishment, siting, rehabilitation and/or expansion of development that encourages transit use and/or some combination of residential with commercial, industrial, office, public, and/or institutional uses.
- Resources that facilitate and/or support the conservation, creation and/or restoration of open space, including parks, outdoor recreational space, wetlands, forests, farm lands, wildlife habitats, etc.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.