The objective of the Regional Economic Development Organization program is to provide a consistent and efficient response to businesses seeking assistance from the Commonwealth of MA. This represents a partnership with the Massachusetts Office of Business Development to establish a strategic plan for economic development which supports regionally based efforts to help existing businesses grow to scale and to attract new business to the state.
The following organizations received funding for Fiscal Year 2014:
- 1Berkshire Strategic Alliance
- 495/MetroWest Partnership ¦ MetroWest Chamber of Commerce (Alliance)
- Cape Cod Economic Development Council
- Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce ¦ Chamber of Central Mass South (Central Regional Economic Development Alliance)
- Economic Development Council of Western MA
- Merrimack Valley Economic Development Council
- Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- North Central Massachusetts Development Corp.
- North Shore Alliance for Economic Development
- Plymouth Regional Economic Development Foundation
- South Coast Development Partnership
- Quincy 2000 Collaborative