The objective of the Regional Economic Development Organization program is to provide a consistent and efficient response to businesses seeking assistance from the Commonwealth of MA. This represents a partnership with the Massachusetts Office of Business Development to establish a strategic plan for economic development which supports regionally based efforts to help existing businesses grow to scale and to attract new business to the state.
The following organizations received funding for Fiscal Year 2016:
- 1Berkshire Strategic Alliance
- 495/MetroWest Partnership
- Cape Cod Economic Development Council / Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce ¦ Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce (Central Regional Economic Development Alliance)
- Economic Development Council of Western MA
- Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- North Central Massachusetts Development Corp.
- North Shore Alliance for Economic Development
- South Coast Development Partnership